4ever Yours Rescue, Inc's mission is to provide 100% medical, rehabilitation, and a 4ever home, which entails rehoming and fospice.
Our dogs are reacclimated into a warm home environment consisting of love and care among a family of humans and other dogs.
Please support our cause to help us rehome and reduce shelter intake for the entire life span of our 4ever friends.
Venmo @foreveryoursrescueinc last four of our phone number 3956. Or use our PayPal option follow the link below.
Dog Advocates, 4ever Yours Rescue, Inc
*Please note that we are not a breed-specific Dog Rescue. We cannot guarantee a dog's breed. All our dogs are GUARANTEED MUTTS!!
Please do NOT submit an adoption application unless you're fully prepared to adopt.
If you are selected and you are not ready to accept the dog we will not hold the dog for you.
We do NOT select based on first come first serve basis, we select the family/persons best suited for our dogs.
Additionally, please ensure that you contact your Veterinarian ahead of time to provide authorization to speak with us.
This step is vital for the adoption vetting. We appreciate your help in making our process easier. Thank you.
Before applying to adopt, please understand we are looking for people and families who are ready and willing to commit to a dog for its entire lifespan, which could be up to 20 years.
Adoptive families must be looking for their companion pet to be family members and not an outdoor dog.
1. We specify how far we will adopt out our dogs. We do not have the workforce or resources to cover more than 2 hours of travel for adoptions (Sacramento, CA, USA).
2. We ask that you fill out an application located on our Facebook page and the website. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please do not call or text us. The reason for this is we get inundated with so many calls and texts which hinders our process.
3. We go through each application thoroughly and narrow it down to a few we think would be a good match. This means you may not hear back from us personally if your application is not chosen. We don't have the personnel to respond to all applications.
4. Our process includes a phone interview, Home Check, a Veterinary check. Our dogs are fully vetted: dental done, all vaccines, spayed/ neutered, microchipped, heartworm tested, and a health check.
5. You must be 25 years or older to apply. If renting, please be prepared to furnish a letter from your landlord allowing you to have pets. We will contact your landlord to confirm.
6. If the application is approved, we will schedule a meet and greet with the potential adopters and dog(s). It is required that aadoptive family memembersust be present for the meet and greet. We will maintain social distancing.
7. We cannot/will not guarantee that our adoptable dogs are "hypoallergenic." No dog is hypoallergenic. There are only low-shedding dogs.
8. All current animals in the home must be spayed or neutered and fully vaccinated.
9. The dog must be for the person(s) completing the adoption application.
10. We are committed to our dogs for the remainder of their lives and will accept dogs back, should it not work out.
11. We are very honest with our adopters, and our goal is to match the dog to a forever home.
12. We will not adopt a dog into a home that has reached its city-mandated limit.
13. We will not adopt if you do not have a fully fenced yard or an unfenced pool.
Please understand we are doing our best. We know our dogs very well because we have them in our homes and can tell you all about each one.
Thank you for adopting instead of shopping.
Welcome! Thank you for visiting 4Ever Yours Rescue Inc site.
Please note, we reserve the right to adopt out based on the best interest of our 4ever friends.
We appreciate your understanding and support.
Dog Advocates, 4ever Yours Rescue, Inc